CHC Practitioner – £320 Per Day DOE
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been retained by a CSU in the North of England to source a CHC Practitioner on a 3-month contract which will fall inside of IR35.
We are preferably looking to recruit a CHC Nurse Assessor to help work through the backlog. The post-holder will be confident in carrying out 4-5 DSTs per week and will be efficient in completing virtual assessments and reviews via Microsoft Teams.
- Qualified Allied Health Professional (Either Nurse, SW, OT or Physio)
- Completed mandatory CHC National Framework Training
- At least 2 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare.
- Must have worked within a CCG or CSU organisation
- Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN OR RNLD
- Extensive knowledge of the CHC National framework
- Over 5 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare.
- Experience working as an experienced interim CHC practitioner
Why Woodrow Mercer Healthcare?
- Market leading daily rates (WMH can guarantee to provide the best daily rate for any position being advertised by multiple agencies)
- You will be represented by recruitment consultants who have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Continuing Healthcare.
- We offer referral incentives so if you introduce us to a CHC professional and we place them with a new job, we will give you vouchers up to £300 to say thanks!
- We offer free networking and training events that will contribute to nurses revalidating.
- We offer flexible contracts with shorter notice periods.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Williams on 0121 828 0000 or awilliamsATwoodrowmercer.com and attach a CV.